PRIVATE CERTIFICATES: Difference between Instant and Positive Private SSL
Private Instant SSL and Positive Private SSL
We sell Comodo 128/256 bit Positive SSL certificates for a year with include free installation: Comodo Positive SSL (Domain validated). ORDER NOW
We also offer a WHOIS company validated certificate for a year with free installation: Comodo Instant SSL (Company validated)Similarities:
- Both certificates are registered with the owner's domain name.
- Both certificates will avoid browser warnings.
- Both certificates normally cost money and both includes a site seal.
- Both certificates are extra addons to hosting.
- Instant SSL can authenticate (verify) your domain's WHOIS information, but Positive SSL can only authenticate the domain name.
- Instant SSL comes with Comodo Warranty, but Positive SSL does not.
- Instant SSL comes with an interactive site seal, but Positive SSL has only a static site seal.
- Instant SSL can be added to idAuthority.
About Comodo Warranty:
All Comodo SSL certificate services include a limited Warranty to provide your site extra assurance that your site is safe to conduct online business. This Warranty is payable to your site visitors who rely on your Comodo SSL certificate and who incur losses resulting directly from an online credit card transaction as a result of a mis-issued Comodo SSL certificate. This Warranty is only payable if the transaction involved an amount no greater than the Max Transaction Value identified below for the relevant certificate type. Only up to US$1,000 may be paid out per transaction, and the aggregate warranty amount paid out per SSL certificate (the "Payment Limit") is as set forth below.
Comodo Certificate Type Max Transaction Value Payment Limit PositiveSSL $0 $0 InstantSSL US$1,000 US$10,000
Here is the image for the Instant SSL from HBJamaica
Here is the image for the Positive SSL
Was this answer helpful?
In an effort to keep our customers informed, we have compiled a few FAQs on ths subject of SSL...
To report any abusive site or activity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our security team...
Information Collection and Use Practices· HBJamaica's practice is not to use the content...
If our Technical Support team has contacted you due to your website or server being under heavy...
What is SiteLock and what does it do? SiteLock is a service that performs daily scans of a...