Information Collection and Use Practices
· HBJamaica's practice is not to use the content of messages stored in your HBJamaica Mail account for marketing purposes.
· HBJamaica Mail automatically identifies objects in your email, such as phone numbers, addresses, email addresses and other items of interest, so that you can quickly take actions, such as saving information to your HBJamaica Address Book, getting a map or initiating a search. The identification of these objects is an automated process, carried out by servers that are designed to detect and highlight specific types of words or phrases, but which do not attempt to analyze the meaning of an email. No person reads your email, nor is any personal information collected or stored in this process. Your email is just as private with or without this feature enabled..
· In order to protect users, HBJamaica Mail does spam, virus, phishing and malware detection that may use any of the message's contents.
· HBJamaica takes your security seriously and takes reasonable steps to protect your information. We use industry-standard SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to encrypt the transmission of your information used when ordering premium services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure Practices
· HBJamaica Mail includes IP addresses in outgoing mail message headers, as specified by standard Internet protocol.
· The HBJamaica Mail Personal Address service provides domain registration through Internet Names Worldwide. We ask you to supply the personal information of the registrant and administrative contact such as their name, address, telephone number, and email address. This information is transmitted to Internet Names Worldwide (a division of Melbourne IT Limited), or "INWW," for the purpose of registering your web address (domain name). By registering a web address, the personal information that you indicate as registrant and administrative contact will be made publicly available by INWW as required by the Internet's governing organization, ICANN.
· When users click the Spam and Not Spam buttons, information is sent to HBJamaica Mail's anti-spam team or other spam compliance service providers for review, and aspects of these messages may be shared with the sender to reduce spam.
· When you use HBJamaica Mail, you are subject to the HBJamaica Terms of Service and to the HBJamaica Mail Additional Terms of Service and Guidelines.
Was this answer helpful?
If you are the victim of a hacker, immediately email firstname.lastname@example.org and our experts will...
Password Selection It is important to have a password that is easy to remember, but hard to...
Browser hijacking is one of the web's constant dangers. Whether it arrives in the form of a...
We are protected from hackers and DDoS attack (UDP flood). We have an extensive custom firewall...
Private Instant SSL and Positive Private SSL We sell Comodo 128/256 bit Positive SSL...