How to Activate Paypal AUTO RETURN
After a customer pays at Paypal, how do I redirect them back to the web store, from paypal?
Redirect to new URL after payment
Follow these steps to set up Auto Return:
- Go to the PayPal website and log in to your account.
- Click "Profile and Settings" at the top of the page.
- Click the "Website Payment Preferences" link in the Selling Preferences column.
- Click the Auto Return "On" button.
- Review the Return URL Requirements.
- Enter the Return URL.
- Click "Save
Was this answer helpful?
To complete the addition of a new site to your account, you need to verify that you own the site...
Question: How to I add the sitemap from my HBCommerce website to Google Webmaster Tools Answer:...
Stripe is a fantastic payment gateway solution for those looking for an easy to use system, with...
Paypal does accept credit cards online. A Paypal account is NOT required. Your customers can...
Step 1: Click to open file pickerStep 2: Click upload Step 3: Click to select the speadsheet...